Food supplement in the form of a hard capsule containing niacinamide, an active form of niacin, also known as vitamin B3. Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
Niacinamide is a derivative of vitamin B3, also known as niacin. It is well known for its skin-beneficial effects thanks to its antioxidant, moisturising, regenerating and anti-inflammatory properties. It can be applied topically, but it can also be taken orally, and the interesting part is that it doesn’t just benefit the skin.
Niacinamide is one of the most important B-vitamins. Although it’s best known for helping our skin to stay healthy, niacinamide may also help your nervous system, psychological function, mucous membranes and even tiredness and fatigue. The human body is able to produce vitamin B3 on its own, but these amounts turn out to be insufficient to cover the daily requirement. It is therefore important to provide the body with the right amount.
Typical foods rich in vitamin B3 or niacinamide include fish, turkey, avocado and brown rice. Lifestyle or diet, however, can exclude or significantly limit niacinamide from a diet. Then it is worth reaching for appropriate supplementation. Our supplement is designed to be suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and it’s easy to take. One capsule a day provides 500 mg of niacinamide.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with Niacinamide 500 mg?
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and skin
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
What is special about capsules Niacinamide 500 mg?
- Contains niacinamide, an active form of niacin (B3).
- 500 mg of niacin in one capsule.
- Clean label - no unnecessary additives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).