- High quality blend of carbohydrate (22g), protein (20g) and electrolytes with vitamins and minerals
- 184 calories per serving
- Designed to be consumed within 30 minutes post-exercise
A COMPLETE HIGH-CARB, HIGH-PROTEIN POST-EXERCISE RECOVERY SUPPLEMENT
Our SiS REGO Rapid Recovery Powder is a complete recovery food supplement that delivers high carbohydrate and protein, as well as electrolytes and vitamins and minerals in a convenient drink for immediately after exercise.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE REGO RAPID RECOVERY POWDER
Whether they're short and intense sessions or long and endurance-based, our REGO Rapid Recovery Powder replenishes everything you've depleted during exercise and helps your body to recover so you're able to perform well in your next session. Mixed with water, it refuels and rehydrates your body, repairs and rebuilds your muscles.
- Refuels, repairs, rebuilds and rehydrates
- For use after all exercise types and durations
- Helps you to recover fast from workouts
- Mixes quickly and easily with water
THE SCIENCE BEHIND REGO RAPID RECOVERY POWDER
Since carbohydrate is your body's main fuel for moderate to high intensity exercise, SiS REGO Rapid Recovery Powder delivers a high amount of carbohydrates to replenish your muscles' glycogen stores. High quality soy protein and the addition of 2g Leucine, as well as vitamins and minerals, support the recovery process by contributing to normal muscle function and protein synthesis. Electrolytes are added for rehydration purposes to replace what you've lost through sweating and increase your body's ability to absorb water.
- 22g carbohydrate from maltodextrin and fructose
- 20g soy protein isolate (ideal for lactose intolerance)
- Contains vitamins and minerals
- Complete amino acid profile plus 2g Leucine
- Can be used to help you meet your macro-nutrient needs
- 184 calories per serving
HOW AND WHEN TO USE REGO RAPID RECOVERY POWDER
Use REGO Rapid Recovery Powder within 30-minutes after exercise to achieve maximum recovery benefits. Simply add 50g of powder (approximately three full scoops) to 500ml of water in a shaker bottle and shake well to achieve a smooth consistency. Avoid mixing with milk as it will slow down the rate of absorption.
- Consume within 30-minutes after exercise
- Use a shaker bottle or blender
- Mix with water for maximum absorption rate
Carbohydrate is your body's main fuel for moderate to high intensity exercise. During training and competition, our bodies can absorb around 60g of carbohydrate per hour, meaning that demand will outstrip the supply of energy. This shortfall is met by using your glycogen stores, which must be replenished post exercise so you are able to perform well in your next session.
REGO Rapid Recovery contains high quality protein with a complete amino acid profile enhanced by the addition of 2g of Leucine. A vitamin and mineral profile has also been included to support the recovery process by contributing to normal muscle function and protein synthesis
Suitable For: Vegetarians, Lactose Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free