- So you are a barista? Perfect. This carton of barista edition oat drink is based on liquid oats which means it isn't overly sweet or excessively heavy. What it is, is fully foamable putting you in total control over the density and performance of your foam so you can showcase your latte art skillz, sorry we mean skills. Anyway, give it a try and see what you think. We are here for you from now on, whenever you are ready. So you are a non-barista? Also perfect. Just heat this barista edition oat drink in a container while giving it a whirl until it foams up nicely and then pour yourself a latte without milk. And if you don't feel like a latte you will be happy to know that this product tastes just as amazing if you drink it straight or pour it on your granola or put it to work with your cooking skills. But let's keep that to us non-baristas, okay?
- It's Swedish
- Free from lactose, milk protein and soya
- 100% cool for vegans
- Pack size: 1L
Oat Base (Water, Oats 10%), Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate), Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphates, Iodised Salt, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin and B12)
- Free From: Lactose, Milk, Soya
- Contains: Oats
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening.Best before date: See the top of pack.
Produced in Sweden
Preparation and Usage
- Hey non-barista this one's for your (too)
- If you want a really nice latte that doesn't contain milk from a cow you have a couple of options. You could snap a photo of this package and show it to your barista or you could buy this carton and make one yourself. Just heat this barista edition oat drink (for non-baristas too) in a container while giving it a whirl until if foams up nicely and then pour. And since you are a non-barista you will be happy to know this product tastes just a amazing if you drink it straight or pour it on your granola or put it to work with your cooking skills. But let's keep that to this side of the carton, okay?
- Shake me!
GRAN E mwahahhahaha tass d TEIGH☹️...pass c🤮
I have given up on milk due to health issues, this milk substitute is great on cereals, delicious in coffee /hot chocolate really frothy, and taste good in tea and doesn't separate. I love it ❤️❤️❤️
Much cheaper than anywhere else online and was delivered pretty quick especially during Covid!