EnergySource is a new generation sports drink for use during exercise. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 and key electrolytes. Many of the world’s leading event organisers and Pro athletes choose award-winning EnergySource for success in the toughest endurance events.
Research suggests that you should consume a maximum of 60g carbohydrate per hour from traditional sports drinks. The recommended intake for new generation Energy Source with 2:1 fructose can be substantially higher, at up to 90g per hour. The ingredients in EnergySource help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water.
Want to try before you commit to a 2.2kg container? Why not purchase the 564g tub!
- Suitable for beginner to pro athlete.
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose.
- Recommended consumption up to 90g of this carbohydrate mix per hour.
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance.
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise.