- Baked Beans in tomato sauce.
- Beanz Meanz Heinz
- We could tell you that our Beanz are hard to beat. That they're brimming with deliciously rich, tomatoey flavour. But you already know that. Because you know what Beanz Meanz...
- Heinz baked beans don't just taste great, but are nutritious too; high in fibre, high in protein and low in fat, as well as contributing to 1 of your 5 a day. Packed full of quality ingredients... it has to be Heinz. Love our Heinz Beanz as much as we do? Discover the rest of our range, including organic and no added sugar varieties!
- 1 of your 5 a day.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Naturally high in protein and fibre.
- Gluten free and low in fat.
- Check out our beans recipes at Heinz.co.uk
- Pack size: 415G
- High in protein and fibre
- Low in fat
Beans (51%), Tomatoes (34%), Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Modified Corn Flour, Salt, Spice Extracts, Herb Extract
- Free From: Gluten
Empty unused contents into a suitable covered container. Keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.Best before end - see can end.
Instructions: Hob: Heat gently in pan.
Number of uses
Servings per can - 2
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Can. Metal - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 can||%RI*|
|- of which saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g||<1%|
|- of which sugars||4.7g||9.8g||11%|
|*RI per serving. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|