CHAOS CREW provide a 100% transparent supplement label that fully discloses the dose of each active ingredient. Zero proprietary blends means you know what you’re getting in each and every scoop.
This pre-workout has been designed to amp you up and get you ready for your greatest fight yet. Expect to crush through PB’s when using this product and even get an edge on fat burning if you are on a diet plan.
When you use Bring The Chaos By Chaos Crew, you’ll experience:
· Improved focus and mental energy, which will give you the stamina you need to complete even the most grueling of workout sessions
· Improved natural energy levels that leave you feeling like you can tackle your workout head on. No more dragging yourself into the gym. You’ll be pumped and ready to give it your all.
· Enhanced muscular endurance. Bring The Chaos ensures that you won’t quit until it’s time to quit.
· Increased release of fatty acids as a fuel source, which will help to ramp up your overall rate of fat oxidation at every single workout
· Improved muscle pumps, which will help keep you more motivated when you’re in the gym
· Increased blood flow to and from the muscle tissues, which will deliver more nutrients and oxygen, thus preventing fatigue build-up
· Decreased levels of soreness after each workout session
OK still think the stuff great! But I’m pretty sure it shouldn’t be legal 😂😂 zero sleep! Still buzzed after 14 hours? ..... 😂 maybe 1/10 of the dosage next time!
I took thus shit over 3/4 hours ago and I’m still wanting to go! Lol I can’t stop 😂 I might be a lightweight but if anyone gets this start with half a scoop! Brilliant shit!
Can’t say enough good things about this product! After working nightshift it’s often hard to get going, well this pre got me going! It doesn’t just hit you all at once, it’s a gradual release, “the more you lift, the more you come alive”. You don’t get those pre gitters, the focus is unreal, the pump is unreal, you’ll finish your workout wanting more, for sure a powerhouse pre that should be in every lifter’s arsenal
10 out of 10