The amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine are commonly grouped together and referred to as branched chain amino acids, or BCAAs, in reference to their chemical structure. These are essential amino acids, which means the body does not synthesise them naturally, and so they must be consumed through diet or supplements. BCAAs are metabolised in skeletal muscle, and so they are integral to muscle development and repair. BSN BCAA DNA™ is the ideal formula to support your training.
- BSN BCAA DNA™ provides 5g of BCAAs per serving.
- An instantised blend of leucine, isoleucine and valine in a 2:1:1 ratio – the fractions of which have been supported by scientific research.
- Available as an unflavoured powder, which allows for versatile use; add to your post-workout protein shake to maximise muscle recovery and growth.
- Contains a soya derivative.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.