- 13 g protein per 100 g
- Without palm oil
- Delicious taste
The Body Attack protein donut tastes fantastic and not only comes with considerably less fat than traditional donuts but also with fewer calories. Normally, this classic treat is fried in generous amounts of fat. This is why 100 g of traditional donut generally contains 25 g of fat; whereby the Body Attack protein donut only has 15 g of fat. This makes a difference of 90 kcal in total, making the protein donut a good alternative for a healthy, low-fat diet.
- Low in sugar
- 7,9 g protein per serving
- Without palm oil
- Lower fat content and reduced calories
- Great taste
- Simply perfect for all healthy eaters
But there is even more: 100 g of the Body Attack protein donut contains approx. 5 g of sugar, whereby a traditional donut has up to 27 g of sugar. This makes the protein donut simple perfect for those maintaining a low-sugar and tooth-friendly diet. Because too much sugar and fat in combination with too little exercise are well known causes for excessive weight gain. In particular the gain of body fat can impede your general feeling of well-being and health. This makes the Body Attack protein donut the ideal alternative - enabling you to enjoy and reduce your sugar and fat intake at the same time.
13 G PROTEIN FOR MUSCLE GROWTH
The Body Attack protein donut is also your perfect companion during a low-sugar and low-fat diet. The absolute highlight of the Body Attack protein donut is its protein content of 13 g per 100 g. A traditional donut in comparison, supplies your body with only 5 g of protein. This also makes the donut interesting for professional and amateur athletes on the lookout for an alternative to protein shakes, protein bars and protein cookies. Sporty sweets enthusiasts can now choose from a greater variety to cover their protein requirements and satisfy their cravings for sweet foods at the same time. A protein-focused diet supports muscle growth in regular training sessions and maintains already developed muscles.
FOR WHOM IS THE BODY ATTACK PROTEIN DONUT RECOMMENDED?
- For all those who want to indulge in sweet treats without guilt
- For vegetarians attempting to reduce their fat and sugar intake
- For those with a sweet tooth who are looking for a low-sugar and low-fat alternative
- For overweight people who want to reduce their sugar and fat intake in order to lose more weight in a low-calorie diet
- For people and athletes who want to cut down on sugar and fat in the pre-competition phase or when dieting
- For professional and amateur athletes who enjoy a sweet snack and are looking for an alternative to protein shakes and protein bars
Delivery on time